This is my sister, Marilyn Marie Fenwick. She is MISSING in South Korea.
I don’t know all the details of the circumstances of her disappearance, but I’ll give you everything I do know. First some physical description.
She is 24 years old. She occasionally presents herself as male. She is approximately 5’2” or around 160cm tall. She weighs under 100 pounds and has a very slim build. She is flat chested but sometimes wears push up bras. Her skin is a light olive tone. She has colored black hair of uneven length and she also wears extensions occasionally. Her eyes are hazel but she sometimes wears colored circle lenses. She is from Amarillo, Texas, but she may also say she’s from the Dallas-Fort Worth area. She is very skinny and unlikely to be able to defend herself. The photos above show what she looked like the day she left the US.
Now for some details on her disappearance.
On April 15th, 2014, she left the Rick Husband Airport in Amarillo, Texas. She had one stop in Houston and a layover in San Francisco from where her plane departed for Seoul, South Korea around 10-11am PST. THIS IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE HEARD FROM HER. She went to visit a friend or boyfriend in Pohang, South Korea. His name is Jin and he allegedly works in construction and does cosmetics on the side. The US embassy informed us that cosmetics are a common ploy for human trafficking in South Korea.. We are assuming she made it to Seoul because she last texted me right before take off but we have no idea if she made it to Pohang or not. The US Embassy has been contacted and I believe the FBI may be getting involved. There is reasonable cause for concern that she is in danger as she has made no attempts to contact anyone.
The following is contact information Marilyn sent us about Jin. We attempted to call the phone number but a female voiced answer machine was all we could reach. If you know anything about this phone number or address, please contact the authorities and tell me if at all possible. I will relay any information to my father and he will send it through the necessary channels.Elysian 307, Cheolgang-ro 713-12, ocheon-eup, nam-bu, pohang-si, gyeongsangbuk-do, south korea.
Marilyn has a twitter account which she was supposed to use to contact us but she has not used it since jokingly replying to me when she created it. The account is @explodingwolves she also has a phone number +14692697692 but she disconnected before leaving because it was a US locked phone.
Please help get the information out. Reblog, cross post, translate, tell your cat, ANYTHING to get the word out. She and I have our differences, but I want her to be safe. We’ve even gotten our estranged mother involved because in the end, none of our differences matter. Again, let me or the authorities know if you have any information. I appreciate your time.
So I’m on a train from Chicago to Michigan and I find out we have wifi on here. 1) I went online shopping. H&M & Modcloth oh yes.
2) Enjoyed a Banana Berry smoothie at Orange Julius and had a McDouble.
3) We had a 20 minute layover outside Chicago.
4) WE HIT A PEDESTRIAN AND HAD A 1.5 HOUR LAYOVER AND THE PEDESTRIAN IS ALIVE AND AWAKE. (WTF were they doing walking on the traintracks??)
5) The cute guy I’m sitting next to is literally so done he gets off the train and picked up by his friend. (Yes I can finally lay down across both seats!)
6) I go to the bathroom during this seriously long layover with police officers all around. The door sign was green. A GUY WAS GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND HE HAPPENED TO BE HOT and I’m picky so seeing a guy I’m attracted to is a rare and special moment. So I was mortified and apologized and he just turned his head around all chill and was like “It’s all good” and every time I walk by he smiles at me and I just get embarrassed.
7) As I walk by him again and several cars down on the train I realized I’M ON A TRAIN FULL OF HOT COLLEGE GUYS. ITS A DREAM COME TRUE. Except I’m totally a baby and can barely look them in the eyes
8) There was even 3 of them crammed in 2 seats together.. and I wanted to join.
9) This is not a normal train experience. (Well I do see a lot of cute guys every time)